Memories in Motion
Do you need a wedding videographer? Not having a videographer is the number one regret of couples. Sure, photos capture the highlights of the day, but video captures the sounds, the movement, the laughter. A video evokes emotions in ways photographs can't: your father's voice, your teary vows, the speeches and the laughter...all will take you back to this special place and time.
Let's break it down:
- Drone for those scenic shots included with every package
- Sneak peek film of 1-3 minutes delivered within a week after the wedding
- Full highlights within 60 days
- Films are delivered via a website that will keep them watchable and downloadable for 10 years.
I have three packages:
- All day, unlimited hours coverage with an 8+ minute highlight film: $1800
- Same as above, plus full ceremony and speeches: $2400
- Same as above, plus a second shooter: $3000
If you choose the first package and later want the full ceremony or speeches with audio, you can add them for $300 each.
Feel free to reach out if you want something custom.
My highlight films don't jump around, but rather show the day as it unfolds. I want the film to be a journey through the day as it was experienced. I include all moments that should be included in the highlight film, with no limit on minutes.
How I differentiate from most other film makers is that I record sound throughout the day. Weddings should be heard as well as seen. I mic the groom, I mic the officiant, and I can even mic the bride, and thus I do everything in my power to ensure high quality sound. I also like to capture real, unscripted sound from throughout the day, the things said between the big moments. I capture not only the visuals of the day, but the sounds, the words, the laughter.
If you also want the entirety of the ceremony and/or speeches, they are available for purchase separately. You can even come back to me after the wedding to add these if you later decide that you want them.
There is also a travel fee of $300 for destinations in Colorado more than a 3 hour drive from Denver. Contact me if you want rates for outside of Colorado.